Influence and Innovation
Build your influence and inspire innovation with Possibil.com.
Turn soft skills into hard assets and leadership competencies.
How to have the necessary conversations
How to write persuasive business reports
Assert Yourself for Women, Immigrants and Introverts
How to coach your team
How to mentor others
How to present like a pro
How to ace that interview
How to implement an innovation program
How to leverage employee ideas
Build your influence and inspire innovation with Possibil.com
We help you build your influence and inspire innovation
At team Possibil we help you build your influence and inspire innovation at work. That’s it.
Our method of coaching, consulting and competency-building always combines short theory bursts with real-life applications. We help you transform so-called soft skills into hard assets and leadership competencies.
Our approach is a blend of:
1- Being instructive as a Learning Advisor by incorporating the art of storytelling and teaching that leads to insight and a call to action; and
2- Being curious as a Motivational Coach with deep listening and inquiry that leads to insight and a call to action
Why work with us?
At team Possibil we help you build your influence and have the necessary conversations of leadership by introducing you to proven practices and tools that get you real results.
Your people have the best ideas and we’re passionate about helping you inspire innovation at work by leveraging the ideas of your employees to increase your effectiveness and strategic advantage.
Our influence and innovation programs
We are known for our:
- Engaging coaching and classroom processes
- Proven learning methodologies
- Transferable concepts and models
- Action and result-oriented emphasis
- Blended-learning approach with our competency-building programs
- High standards of facilitation, coaching and consulting
- Customized program approach to meet your needs
- Emphasis on follow-up and feedback to embed learning
- Professional consulting, coaching and competency-building approach
- Focus on two primal drivers – influence and innovation